Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week 68 - Prospero Año y Felicidad!

Howdy all!!!

I had the greatest Christmas ever talking to my family! Hope your Christmas was awesome too. The video call went by way, way too fast, but that’s just the way life has been in these last few months that I have been on the mission, haha. 

We had a super cool experience this week with our great investigator Carl. He is 28 and is being fellowshipped super, super well by all the young single adults in the ward! I brought a new missionary, Elder Huxford to my area to do splits with me this week and we had a great lesson, and on Thursday we had another, my companion and I, and we brought a couple members with us, and it was a great lesson! They shared their testimonies with him, and we invited him to be baptized for January 28! We are going to be helping him to get prepared for that date because he has the desire to do so! He even asked a great question towards the end of the lesson, it was something like, What can I do to share these things I have felt with others after I get baptized? 
SUPER great!

We also had tons of fun this week talking to hundreds of people in the streets about the message of Christmas we are sharing with everyone! Light the World!! Love you all! Hope you all had a great Christmas! I know Christ is the Savior of the world and only through Him we can be saved. He is my Light!

-- 

Elder Daines









No comments:

Post a Comment