Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 38 - Where does the time go?

Hey everyone! 

I really have 0 time right now sorry! 

But we had such an awesome week this week! So many miracles! I cant even explain it. I wish I had more time to share them all with you. But it was so great, and it went by so fast!

This week we extended invitations to A., and her kids, Jesus, and Jocelyn to be baptized on June 18th! And they accepted! They are all super awesome! I love them so much. They are progressing so well and are super excited to learn more about the gospel. Adela is already almost 100 pages through the Book of Mormon and she always tells us all she learned from her reading!

Ed.  and C.  are as awesome as ever! They are both super excited for their baptism on June 4th! They are reading well, and I love going to their house each time, cause they are just so excited to learn more! 

I dont have too much time left, but we had stake conference this week where all the members from all of Los Cabos got together and we got to hear from President Hinckley from Tijuana, and also from Elder Miron, which was awesome! It was super good to see all the missionaries again! 

-- 

Elder Daines

Dead Scorpion thing at Church




No comments:

Post a Comment