Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 36 - Feliz Dia de las Madres!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there, you are the bomb! 

I love you, Mom! You're the best mom out there, everyone else that says that is a liar (besides my siblings). I got to see my whole family yesterday on a Facetime call, and it was so awesome!!! I love you all so much! (I didnt even cry this time, haha). 

I had a super awesome week this week! We already came to the end of a transfer. And wow, I had no idea the time could go by so fast! It was unreal. But luckily, Elder Wright and I get to be here together for another 6 weeks! So we are going to keep working super hard and seeing even more miracles in this area. 

This week was so great! One of my favorite weeks of the entire mission. Elder Wright and I have been working super well together, and this week we really focused on getting members to come with us to as many lessons as possible. On Saturday we have 5 lessons with members with us! And they were several different members that came with us. It was so awesome, because our investigators feel a lot more comfortable at church because they already have a friend! 

We have been able to see lots of progress with the people we are teaching. This little colonia we have called Puerto Nuevo is just going crazy, it seems like we know everybody there! Even though our area is pretty big, 90% of the time we are in Puerto Nuevo because of how much progress we are seeing. The Rodriguez family is super excited to keep learning more and preparing for baptism. A. is doing awesome. Sadly we haven't seen her daughter still since that first day, but A. came to church again with us, and this time she brought her son! A guy we have also been teaching for a couple weeks, accepted a baptismal date this week, and came to church with us, and he loved it! 

We are super excited to have this transfer together, and to see all of this success continue. I love this area so much, love my companion, love this people, love God, and love being His servant!

-- 
Elder Daines

His collection! 

Best missionaries ever! 

Wisconsin fam! 

Utah fam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment